Be Wild, Stay Soft. Presets for BODYFWRD
Kenzie Burke's go-to presets. Tones from her feed and stories, BODYFWRD's brand Identity, and Brule's campaign -- a moody & simple taste of her Iife through this preset pairing.
We'd love to see how you apply the preset, so tag @bodyfwrd! We'll share the love.
HOW TO USE:
Preset is made for use both in Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor App on your mobile device and Adobe Lightroom for desktop. Make sure you have the most updated version of Lightroom.
Upon purchase of the kit you will receive an email with a downloadable .zip Folder including the summer time 'Be Wild, Stay Soft' presets in DNG format. The link expires in 60 days, so make sure to get the kit downloaded! Remember to keep a copy of your download in a safe place.
- 1. Install Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor App on your phone. If you don't already have one, create a free Adobe account.
- 2. Open "Be Wild, Stay Soft.zip" from your email. Click 'Preview Content' and you will only see the preset name. If you swipe, you will see the second preset name. Please do the following with both preset names:
- 3. On this preset click the box/arrow button or the three dots in android and locate your Lightroom app. Tap and the Lightroom App will open.
- 4. You will see a photo appear! Otherwise the photo can be found directly in your Lightroom 'All Photos' Album. Select the image.
- 5. You will now be saving this preset. Once the photo is selected, select the grey circle with three dots at the top right corner of your screen. Tap 'Create Preset'.
- 6. Name the preset. Ex "Be Wild Preset". Make sure all settings are selected/checked on. Under Preset Group, tap 'User Presets' and 'Create New Preset Group'. Title this group. I titled mine "BODYFWRD".
- 7. Now you can save and title each preset you purchase from now on and select your new folder from the 'Preset Group' dropdown to save them all there.
- 8. Time to edit an image! Click the arrow at the top left corner to go back to 'All Photos' Album. Click the photo button at the bottom right corner to import the image(s) from your phone. Scroll the toolbar and select 'Presets'. You will see your folder and presets saved here. Simply click the preset you want to use and bam! The preset is now applied.
- 1. Install Adobe Lightroom on your desktop. If you don't already have one, create a free Adobe account. You will have to purchase Lightroom for desktop.
- 2. Open "Be Wild, Stay Soft.zip" from your email. The .zip Folder will download onto your desktop. Open the folder and you will see Be Wild & Stay Safe presets in DNG format.
- 3. Open Lightroom on your desktop, and click the grey circle with the '+' sign at the top left corner of your screen. Locate the DNG files on your desktop. Highlight the presets you want to save, click 'Review for Import', click 'Add Photos'.
- 4. You will see two photos appear! Otherwise the photo can be found directly in your Lightroom 'All Photos' Album. Select the image.
- 5. You will now be saving these preset. Once the photo is selected, select the edit button at the top right corner of your screen. Tap 'Presets' at the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap the three dots at the top of the bar and select 'Create Preset'.
- 6. Now refer to step 6 in Mobile Device above.
These presets process your photos beautifully and are easy to use. Every photo is different and there are many factors that determine how a preset looks on each photo; they will vary on each photo depending on the lighting, camera gear, composition, etc. I encourage you to make them your own by playing around with different adjustments, minor adjustments can make a huge difference!
- Exposure: First things first, let's tweak your exposure and get it just right. Bring up or tone down your exposure to your liking.
- White Balance + Color: Let's head to the color tool and play with the temperature settings. Warm up or cool down your photo for a quick and drastic change. Play with the tint if your photo is feeling too green or too purple. Finally the saturation and vibrance tools just below, to control for color depth or muted'ness. For some extra tweaks, tap the "mix" tool to control for specific colors. Bringing luminance down for orange, if your subject is a person, will give a tan/sunkissed look.
- Shadows + Highlights: Shadows and highlights vary depending on the time of day. I love to bring down my highlights and increase my shadows a little to soften out the photos. On the other hand, brighter highlights and darker shadow will give your photo a more dramatic look.
DO THESE PRESETS WORK ON EVERY PHOTO?
This preset processes your photos beautifully and is easy to use. Every photo is different and there are many factors that determine how a preset looks on each photo; they will vary on each photo depending on the lighting, camera gear, composition, etc. We encourage you to make them your own by playing around with different adjustments, minor adjustments can make a huge difference! Scroll down for Editing Tips!
For all customer inquiries please email email@example.com. Subject line: Cibelle Levi Presets.
All preset sales are final, each purchase is non-refundable. Digital products can not be returned. Unauthorized distribution of the Cibelle Levi Presets are prohibited and will be met with legal action.